About Us

Company Overview

Call us Idealists, but we think everything should be perfect – or at least as close as is humanly possible. As the UK's No.1 we believe our service should be a shining example to the rest, where nothing is too much trouble and promises are always kept.

Over the last 40 years we've learned what our customers want, the pressures you're all under and understand how tough it is out there – and we'll do everything in our power to help you succeed.


When it comes to delivery, we're the ultimate perfectionists. We can deliver next day to 99% of mainland Britain – and we're working on the remaining 1%. Fast, efficient and dependable delivery is the backbone of our business and is what separates us from our competitors – and it's what will separate you from yours.


We know you often need products in a hurry, which is why we've got over £10m worth of stock ready to go at a moment's notice – so you can make promises to customers you know you can keep. We've built our reputation for always having what our customers need, and you can do the same.

Choose from over 20,000 different products, picked and shipped from our huge, strategically placed warehouses up and down the UK. Getting everything you need, when you need it? That's Ideal


We pride ourselves on partnering with the world’s best brands across all product categories, which means you can offer your customer a full bathroom solution regardless of their needs, taste or budget – we've got it covered.
Plus, to offer you and your high-end customers the extra attention you might need, we've created a dedicated team of luxury bathroom specialists – who deal exclusively with our top-end products.


When your customers want something that's good quality but on a tight budget, our Essential range is ideal. Everything is manufactured to our own high standards but comes with a price tag that allows you to compete with the DIY multiples and still make a decent margin.


We want everything to be perfect for you every time, which is why we invest so much effort into our customer service. We believe calls should be answered quickly, by a person, not a machine, problems should be resolved there and then, and nothing is too much trouble for our experienced team.

We offer a same day collection service from all of our sites. And should you ever need to return a product, we'll deal with it quickly and efficiently. Contact [email protected]

Our customer service and sales teams have been with us for a long time, so they know our business, the industry and our products inside out – not to mention what's important to you.


We're always on your side – and we'll do whatever we can to help your business succeed. From our great prices and quality products to professional brochures, literature, POS and even ideas for your own showroom displays, we'll give you everything you need to help close the deal.

We've also enhanced our online presence to make it even more convenient to deal directly with us. Our website includes full details on all our brands and products, plus specifications and installation guides.

You can access all our literature, offers and latest news, and account holders can even order online, select delivery dates and review delivery details and order history – everything you would expect when dealing with the UK's no.1 bathrooms distributor.


Every now and then you might need something that isn't already within our 20,000 in-stock products, but we'll always have the ideal solution to get you want you want. As the market leader our suppliers are only too happy to help us out – and between us we'll get you what you need as soon as we can. Contact [email protected]


If you've got a bulk order to fill, we're the Ideal partners to help.
We have a specialist department for dealing with orders for large contracts that need extra support. Contact [email protected]

Contact us to create a trade account

Showroom Locator

Find your nearest showroom now

Latest News

VitrA and Ideal Bathrooms Announce Strategic Partnership to Distribute New...

Date Added 15.07.2024

Leading bathroom brand VitrA and Ideal Bathrooms have announced a strategic partnership to distribute VitrA’s new bathroom collection, marking a significant milestone in their 15-year relationship. Ideal Bathrooms will hold the largest UK...

Read Article

The Benefits of an Online Trade Login……

Customers who have a Trading Account with Ideal Bathrooms also have the opportunity to access our online trade platform. This gives access to many great features including the stock check tool; 24/7 online ordering and literature downloads.

As well as full management of your account online including viewing invoices, credits and balances. All of this information is available at the swipe of a finger or a click of mouse anytime, anywhere on any device.


Item/s Added

SKU No. Qty:

Your Quote Basket: Items

Required Product